- Fixed a bug that could cause the X server to crash when running applications using GLX indirect rendering.
- Fall back to system memory when video memory is full for some driver-internal allocations. This can help fix Xid 13 and Xid 31 cases in Vulkan applications when video memory is full.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a blank screen on some DisplayPort monitors when logging in to GNOME, if the nvidia-drm kernel module parameter modeset=1 is specified.
- Fixed a bug that prevented NVIDIA GPUs from entering the low-power D3 state when entering suspend-to-idle (s2idle). Note that on some systems this may expose an existing timing issue in the Linux kernel; see the "Known Issues and Workarounds" section of the "Configuring Power Management Support" chapter of the README for more details.
- Updated the Module.symvers sanity check, which is part of the NVIDIA kernel module build process, to accommodate the recent addition of a new field in the Module.symvers file format. This fixes the error "The Module.symvers file is missing [...]" seen during driver installation or DKMS rebuilds with Linux 5.4 RC kernels.
- Fixed kernel module build problems with Linux kernel 5.4.0 release candidates.
- Updated nvidia-bug-report.sh to collect information about X server crashes from coredumpctl, when available.
- Updated the nvidia-drm kernel module for compatibility with the removal of the DRIVER_PRIME flag in recent Linux kernel versions