- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GTX 1060 5GB
- Fixed a regression introduced in 390.12 that prevented displays from working normally when running multiple X screens with emulated overlays.
- Added new application profile settings, "EGLVisibleDGPUDevices" and "EGLVisibleTegraDevices", to control which discrete and Tegra GPU devices, respectively, may be enumerated by EGL. See the "Application Profiles" appendix of the driver README for more details.
- Updated the SLI Mosaic layout page in the nvidia-settings control panel to support topologies with up to 32 displays.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Xinerama Info from being handled properly in SLI or Base Mosaic layouts with more than 24 displays.
- Updated the X driver's composition pipeline (used for rotation, warp and blend, transformation matrices, etc) to also support stereo.
- Added an OpenGL stereo preview feature to the screen page in nvidia-settings.
- Fixed a bug where GetTexSubImage() would read incorrect data into a pixel buffer object when supplied with a target of GL_TEXTURE_1D_ARRAY and a non-zero yoffset value.
- Added support for generic active stereo with in-band DisplayPort signaling. The X configuration option "InbandStereoSignaling" is deprecated in favor of this stereo mode. See "Appendix B. X Config Options" in the README for more information.
- Modified the driver to avoid restoring framebuffer console modes on virtual reality head-mounted displays.
- Fixed a bug which could cause X servers that export a Video Driver ABI earlier than 0.8 to crash when running X11 applications which call XRenderAddTraps().